Paying for Accelerated Nursing School

If you need help paying for accelerated nursing school, you may qualify for federal financial aid or student loans. We recommend contacting our Office of Student Financial Services to learn about the different funding options available to nursing students.

Our financial services staff can assist you in applying for federal student aid, which includes completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA, and taking all of the appropriate steps should financial aid be awarded.

To be eligible for federal financial aid, you must be:

  • Accepted into a degree program.
  • Enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours per term.
  • A citizen of the United States or an eligible non-citizen.
  • Free of any federal loan defaults.
  • Registered for selective service, male students only.

Please contact Kyle Dempster in our Office of Student Financial Services at or 315.792.3400 to learn more about paying for accelerated nursing school.