Your Guide to Relocating to Central New York for Nursing School
To download your copy of Utica College’s relocation guide, simply fill out the quick form.
You can earn your degree in nursing in 16 months at our site in Syracuse, New York.
Moving for nursing school is a powerful step in taking control of your education and starting your RN career faster. But when should you do it and how do you get started?
The free relocation guide from Utica College offers detailed information on:
- What it’s like to live in Central New York for 16 months
- Relocation tips and advice for the actual move
- 16-month lease housing opportunities in the Syracuse area
- Potential job opportunities in the area
- Advice from ABSN students who made the move
Download your free relocation guide by filling out this brief form.