Free Utica Accelerated Nursing Guide
Your Guide to Relocating to Central New York for Nursing School
To download your copy of Utica College’s relocation guide, simply fill out the quick form.
You can earn your degree in nursing in just 16 months at our site in Syracuse, New York.
Moving for nursing school is a powerful step in taking control of your education and starting your RN career faster. But when should you do it and how do you get started?
The free relocation guide from Utica College offers detailed information on:
- Utica College’s accelerated nursing site in Syracuse, NY
- Relocation guidelines for accelerated nursing students
- In-person features of our Accelerated Second Degree Nursing Program
- Amenities in the Greater Syracuse Area
- Student-friendly housing opportunities
- Paying for nursing school at Utica College