Nursing Admission Requirements for New York
Thank you for considering the Accelerated BSN program at Utica College! We want to make the admissions process as simple as possible for you. Refer to the following list to stay on track for submitting your application.
1) Meet with an admissions advisor to confirm that your previous education meets Utica’s eligibility requirements.
Your advisor, along with TES, will help you determine determine whether any credits are transferable.
2) Work with your advisor to develop a personalized enrollment plan.
3) Finish all science and general prerequisites with a grade of “C” or better.
4) Visit www.utica.edu/anp to:
• Complete an application for Utica’s School of Nursing
Select the “Transfer Applicant” option
• Submit a $40 non-refundable application fee
This fee may be waived through the completion of an online student survey, corporate partnership or for military. Visit the website for details.
• Order your official transcripts
Transcripts should be mailed to our Syracuse site: 290 Elwood Davis Road, Suite 305 Liverpool, NY 13088
5) Apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov.
• Utica’s FAFSA code is 002883
• For information geared toward servicemen and servicewomen, visit www.utica.edu/veterans/
The sooner you complete the application process, the closer you are to joining our next cohort! If you have any questions, call us at 866.892.6747.