Many of the students enrolled in Utica College’s accelerated nursing program in New York aren’t natives of Syracuse. Relocating for nursing school is a powerful step in taking control of your education and positioning yourself for success during the 16 months you spend in our program. But how can you tell if it’s the right choice? How do you get started?
If you’re asking these questions, our free relocation guide was written just for you. Your Guide to Relocating to Central New York for Nursing School offers detailed information on:
- Utica’s accelerated nursing site in Syracuse, NY
- Relocation guidelines for accelerated nursing students
- In-person features of our Accelerated Second Degree Nursing Program
- Amenities in the Greater Syracuse Area
- Student-friendly housing opportunities
- Paying for nursing school at Utica College
The decision to move for nursing school is a personal one, and there are a number of factors to consider. Utica College is here to help!
Utica’s accelerated nursing program builds on your previous bachelor’s degree with a curriculum in nursing theory, simulated learning activities and onsite clinical rotations. If you’re ready to get started on your bachelor’s degree in nursing, complete our online contact form or call us at 866.892.6747.