Are you on Twitter? We are! Follow us at @UticaNursing to keep up-to-date with the nursing news we track down, receive some nursing inspiration and get alerted to new blog posts. Once you do that, you should also check out some other great Twitter accounts for nursing students. We’ve listed five of our favorites for you!
- @MedscapeNurses –Keeping the nursing community in the loop about medical news, including drug, disease and procedure updates, this account is a must follow for aspiring nurses hoping to keep on top of industry developments.
- @AmJNurs – The Twitter account of the American Journal of Nursing is a fantastic source for hard-hitting news that is relevant to nurses and nursing students alike. From their trusted articles to retweeted news they’ve found, this Twitter account will keep you in the know.
- @FindNursing – FindNursingSchools.com‘s Twitter account is a new resource for those just starting to explore a career in nursing. Their tweets help aspiring nurses solve everything from which school to attend to how to pay tuition to what nursing specialty to pursue.
- @Nurse_com – This Twitter account, run by Nurse.com, provides nursing news, job opportunities and information on continuing education. For nurses looking for jobs or planning their career, this account will surely be helpful.
- @goodhealth – The official Twitter page of Health magazine provides important information for nursing students and nurses. With busy schedules, students and professionals both need some health advice to apply to their personal lives. Check out this account for inspiration to improve your own health.
Bonus – Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, too! Follow us at @UticaNursing.
We hope you find these Twitter accounts helpful. If you haven’t yet, contact us to get started on your accelerated nursing degree in Las Vegas today. Happy tweeting!